The Custom Truck Shop has been open for 23 years in the same location in Port St. Lucie, Florida. The Gorman Family moved from Maryland and opened a store initially to paint pick-up trucks and to accessorize them on a custom basis.
The 4,000 s.f. shop eliminated the paint booth in 2004, which became Custom Colors Paint & Body and Custom Colors Coach, located up the road at 1650 SE Village Green Drive.
At the same time Robert "Bob" Gorman assumed the role of manager of the shop and immediately expanded the fabrication component of the shop and focused both on "On Road" and "Off Road" truck and Jeep modification services.
Bob Gorman has become the "go to" expert in custom work and fabrication on Florida's Treasure Coast. Under his guidence The Custom Truck Shop can completely strip a vehicle and re-build to customer specifications for all applications.
From mud buggies, to mud trucks to ATV's The Custom Truck Shop has become the one-stop shop for the serious OFF-ROAD enthusiast and for your daily ride.
- 2001 Ford Excursion: Travis Raville’s Excursion Means Adventure for the Whole Family August 10, 2017
- F250R Raptorizes the Super Duty May 9, 2017
- Ford F-150 Raptor Transfer Case Gives Best of Both Worlds May 3, 2017
- Ford Produces “Born to Baja” Virtual Reality Video for 2017 F-150 Raptor March 22, 2017
- Video: Developing the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Exhaust System February 24, 2017
- Video: 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Packs Serious Hardware May 9, 2017
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Interior Spied! May 4, 2017
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Starts Shipping May 1, 2017
- 2019 Silverado and Sierra 1500 Testing in Colorado! April 26, 2017
- Spied! 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Winter Testing February 14, 2017
- Charge!: Homer Smith’s Rockin’ 1987 Ramcharger April 6, 2017
- Nuts & Bolts: Dodgy Hubs November 4, 2016
- 1952 Dodge Power Wagon Sports LS Engine November 4, 2016
- A 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 That’s Built For The Long Haul July 15, 2016
- We Prove Armor All Outlast Brake Dust Repellant Actually Works! June 13, 2016
- SPIED: Wrangler JL Pickup Testing on Public Roads! May 17, 2017
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Interior Revealed! May 11, 2017
- 1978 Coral Jeep CJ-5 That Cannot Be Corralled May 1, 2017
- Jeep Wrangler JL Caught Testing in Southern California! April 27, 2017
- Jeep Yuntu Concept Signals Brand’s Future in China April 21, 2017