The Custom Truck Shop has been open for 23 years in the same location in Port St. Lucie, Florida. The Gorman Family moved from Maryland and opened a store initially to paint pick-up trucks and to accessorize them on a custom basis.
The 4,000 s.f. shop eliminated the paint booth in 2004, which became Custom Colors Paint & Body and Custom Colors Coach, located up the road at 1650 SE Village Green Drive.
At the same time Robert "Bob" Gorman assumed the role of manager of the shop and immediately expanded the fabrication component of the shop and focused both on "On Road" and "Off Road" truck and Jeep modification services.
Bob Gorman has become the "go to" expert in custom work and fabrication on Florida's Treasure Coast. Under his guidence The Custom Truck Shop can completely strip a vehicle and re-build to customer specifications for all applications.
From mud buggies, to mud trucks to ATV's The Custom Truck Shop has become the one-stop shop for the serious OFF-ROAD enthusiast and for your daily ride.
- 1995 Ford Bronco: Making Our Point October 17, 2017
- Buying a Classic Ford to Build for Off-Roading October 6, 2017
- High-Luxe Limited Trim Level Spreads to Ford F-Series Super Duty September 28, 2017
- Long-Term Report 1: 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCab September 26, 2017
- 1969 Ford Bronco Project September 18, 2017
- Leveling a ’00-’06 Chevy Suburban with a Mid-Travel Suspension Kit October 12, 2017
- Chevrolet Reveals Centennial Special Edition Silverado and Colorado September 28, 2017
- Dino the Dinosaur, Part 4: Interior Refresh September 15, 2017
- 1990 Chevy Suburban: Hardcore Wheeling for the Whole Family August 25, 2017
- 2017 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Review June 2, 2017
- Charge!: Homer Smith’s Rockin’ 1987 Ramcharger April 6, 2017
- Nuts & Bolts: Dodgy Hubs November 4, 2016
- 1952 Dodge Power Wagon Sports LS Engine November 4, 2016
- A 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 That’s Built For The Long Haul July 15, 2016
- We Prove Armor All Outlast Brake Dust Repellant Actually Works! June 13, 2016
- Shakedown Cruise: Four Wheeler’s New Staff Editor Takes His New JK on a Whirlwind Moab Weekend October 17, 2017
- 1971 Jeepster SC-1 Hurst Commando October 16, 2017
- JL Wrangler Owner’s Manual Revealed October 15, 2017
- We Swap Currie RockJock 44 Axles Under A Jeep XJ Cherokee October 13, 2017
- Second Report: Long-Term 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk October 12, 2017