The Custom Truck Shop has been open for 23 years in the same location in Port St. Lucie, Florida. The Gorman Family moved from Maryland and opened a store initially to paint pick-up trucks and to accessorize them on a custom basis.
The 4,000 s.f. shop eliminated the paint booth in 2004, which became Custom Colors Paint & Body and Custom Colors Coach, located up the road at 1650 SE Village Green Drive.
At the same time Robert "Bob" Gorman assumed the role of manager of the shop and immediately expanded the fabrication component of the shop and focused both on "On Road" and "Off Road" truck and Jeep modification services.
Bob Gorman has become the "go to" expert in custom work and fabrication on Florida's Treasure Coast. Under his guidence The Custom Truck Shop can completely strip a vehicle and re-build to customer specifications for all applications.
From mud buggies, to mud trucks to ATV's The Custom Truck Shop has become the one-stop shop for the serious OFF-ROAD enthusiast and for your daily ride.
- It’s Official: Ford Announces the 2019 Ranger Raptor…For Asia Pacific February 7, 2018
- Ford Australia Teases Ranger Raptor in Facebook Video January 30, 2018
- Super Shorty: Project SD126 Is a Nod to a SEMA Truck Named Stubby January 24, 2018
- First Look – 2019 Ford Ranger Revealed in Detroit January 13, 2018
- 2006 Ford Ranger Recalled to Address Faulty Takata Airbag January 12, 2018
- Durable Duramax: A Chevy 2500HD and Off-Road Trailer Built for Adventure January 18, 2018
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Wins Four Wheeler Pickup Truck of the Year January 11, 2018
- GM to Boost Production of Next-Generation Crew Cab Pickups January 10, 2018
- Chevy Colorado ZR2: Diesel in the Desert January 9, 2018
- Junkyard Fuel Injection Conversion January 9, 2018
- Installing a JKU Budget Boost & 35-Inch Tires February 16, 2018
- The Mighty 6x6: An LS-Powered, Triple-Axle, Mega Jeep Pickup February 15, 2018
- General Grabber ATx on Method Beadlocks February 14, 2018
- Sideways Readers’ Vehicles February 12, 2018
- Jeep Shots From Around the World—Readers Submit Their Jeep Photos February 12, 2018