The Custom Truck Shop has been open for 23 years in the same location in Port St. Lucie, Florida. The Gorman Family moved from Maryland and opened a store initially to paint pick-up trucks and to accessorize them on a custom basis.
The 4,000 s.f. shop eliminated the paint booth in 2004, which became Custom Colors Paint & Body and Custom Colors Coach, located up the road at 1650 SE Village Green Drive.
At the same time Robert "Bob" Gorman assumed the role of manager of the shop and immediately expanded the fabrication component of the shop and focused both on "On Road" and "Off Road" truck and Jeep modification services.
Bob Gorman has become the "go to" expert in custom work and fabrication on Florida's Treasure Coast. Under his guidence The Custom Truck Shop can completely strip a vehicle and re-build to customer specifications for all applications.
From mud buggies, to mud trucks to ATV's The Custom Truck Shop has become the one-stop shop for the serious OFF-ROAD enthusiast and for your daily ride.
- 2018 Ford Super Duty: 450 Horsepower and 935 lb-ft of Torque Plus New F-450 4x2 December 5, 2017
- Nuts & Bolts: Budget Ford Bronco II November 22, 2017
- Heavy Haulin’: 7,500 Pounds of Load-Leveling Capacity for Your 2017 Super Duty November 16, 2017
- Tearing Down Our 1969 Bronco November 14, 2017
- 1965 Ford-The Boss’s Truck: A Rare Work Truck Turned Rad November 13, 2017
- Dino Gets Disc Brakes & Limited Slip Differentials November 9, 2017
- Chevy Silverado LTZ 4x4 Special Order November 7, 2017
- Chevy Race Development Truck and AEV Concept Rig are at 2017 SEMA Show #TENSEMA17 October 31, 2017
- Leveling a ’00-’06 Chevy Suburban with a Mid-Travel Suspension Kit October 12, 2017
- Chevrolet Reveals Centennial Special Edition Silverado and Colorado September 28, 2017
- Week to Wheelin' - Day 3 Recap #WEEK2WHEELIN2017 December 13, 2017
- Enter Now To Win A Black Armor Edition Jeep Wrangler December 13, 2017
- Week to Wheelin' - Day 3 #Week2Wheelin2017 December 13, 2017
- The All-New Jeep Wrangler JL Revealed December 13, 2017
- First Drive: 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL December 13, 2017